Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
It is an international association of accountants established in England in 1904. In 2015, it boasted 188,000 members from 173 different countries and 480,000 students. It operates 91 offices worldwide and supports the activities of the ACCA members.
How to be a ACCA member
In order to take the ACCA test you must register as a member of the ACCA.
All who register with ACCA and prepare for the exam are called ACCA students.
2. ACCA affiliate
Those who already have passed exams in 13 subjects and currently undergoing three-year PER training are called student accountants.
3. ACCA Member
Those who pass exams in 13 subjects and finish three-year PER training are professional accountants of UK.
ACCA 13 Papers
Exam dates - March, June, September, December
Pre-registration is required at British Council in Korea
Results are available 2-4 weeks after the exam
F1(FAB)/F2(FMA)/ F3(FFA) / F4(ENG/GLO)
are only availabe by CBE
Examination at CBE center is available anytime during the year
Exam results are available immediately
Computer Based Exam
Pencil, Papers (Centre Provides)
Only available once, until 7 days before the exam date.
SELF STUDY GUIDE PACK
ACCA OFFCIAL CEB CENTRE,SA EDU OFFERS ACCA STUDY GUIDE PACK TO EVERY CANDIDATES
1. SELF STUDY GUIDE
- This guide for students who are self- studying.
- This Guide helps students from the getting started to Finalprepaation.
- Useful Links (Free classes)
2. Specimen Exam and Answer
- The specimen exam provides you with a clear picture of how F1 will be assessed and how the exam is structured as well as the likely style and range of questions that you could see in the real exam
3. Examiner's Report
- These provide feedback on students’ performance after each exam session, highlight problem areas that students need to improve on and tell you what the examining teams are looking for; these are critical to your success in passing Exam.
4. Study Guide
This gives you an understanding of the aims and objectives of the exam, learning outcomes and exam structure
All contents will be given in PDF format.
#310,23,Gangnam-daero 84-gil,Gangnam-gu,Seoul,Korea 06233
1. Changes, cancellation, refunds to examination schedule is possible only once, until 7 days before the exam date.
2. The exam on Sunday is not able to reschedule.
3. No refund will be given for a no-show.
4. You can not start exam 15min after
4. Registration will be cancelled unless exam fee is paid in full within working days.
5. Only bank transfer is accepted for the test payment.
6. A reservation of Monday Test can be made until the last Friday before the exam.
7. The test schedule can be changed under the unusual circumstances of CBE Center.
Please, submit new application,
When you transfer payment a day after original application